Menu
RSS

                   Andover Sponsor Advertising with YOPA Online Estate Agent    Andover Advertising with Broadway Garage | MOT | Service

Kitchen Fire in Andover Wetherspoons

  • Written by Editor

Local News | Kitchen Fire in Andover Wetherspoons | Andover & Villages

There has been a fire in the John Russell Fox in Andover's High Street today.

The fire started in the kitchen and involved a freezer.

Hampshire Fire and Rescue sent four fire engines to attend the fire, one each from Andover, Whitchurch, Winchester and Basingstoke stations.

Wetherspoon staff evacuated customers calmly and professionally. 

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and using tactical ventilation extinguished the fire quickly before it could spread from the kitchen.

No one was hurt in the incident.

Local News | Kitchen Fire in Andover Wetherspoons | Andover & Villages

Local News | Kitchen Fire in Andover Wetherspoons | Andover & Villages

Add comment

Security code
Refresh